Your Guest Bags/ luggage

I haven't seen anyone talk about this.. SO if You have ANY info at all that could help PLEASE leave a comment..

~~~ Non-Sailing Guest~~~

Your guest will have bags/ luggage if they stayed the Whole Weekend to party with you... Well they can't take them on board to the Wedding/Reception Or can they? Im sure they will have to drag it ever where with them if they did that, right? Plus thats no fun.

Or did they leave it at the Hotel and they went back and got them b 4 heading to the Airport..

Thanks for any help:p

This is a good question that I have been wondering. Especially since I am in the process of trying to get a hotel block in expensive NYC and trying to figure if I should block hotel rooms the night of the wedding for non-sailing guests.

Hi Ladies,

I had non-sailing guests who had luggage and unfortunately they were not allowed to take it on the ship with them. If you have non-sailing guests that are staying in a hotel in the city before the wedding all they have to do is check their luggage at the hotel. They will hold it for them, usually at no cost since they are guests (even if they've checked out).

As for my guests, they ended up putting their luggage in the car of other non-sailing guests.

Some of my non sailing guests were staying for the weekend (we had a Friday wedding) so they left their bags at their hotel. Some also had rental cars, so a couple of people left their luggage in the car. I would guess leaving them at the bell desk at the hotel they're checking out of would be the easiest for those who are leaving that day but don't have a car?

I haven't seen anyone talk about this.. SO if You have ANY info at all that could help PLEASE leave a comment..

~~~ Non-Sailing Guest~~~

Your guest will have bags/ luggage if they stayed the Whole Weekend to party with you... Well they can't take them on board to the Wedding/Reception Or can they? Im sure they will have to drag it ever where with them if they did that, right? Plus thats no fun.

Or did they leave it at the Hotel and they went back and got them b 4 heading to the Airport..

Thanks for any help:p

Here is an idea for you on that note/

Last year we traveled with a big group to Vegas and we had a late flight out, so what we did was split the extra cost between all of us to keep 1 room later for late checkout and left all of our bags in 1 room and then we all met back there later to go get our things and go to the airport so then we didnt have to worry about our luggage and it only cost us like 5.00 if that per couple.

Here is an idea for you on that note/

Last year we traveled with a big group to Vegas and we had a late flight out, so what we did was split the extra cost between all of us to keep 1 room later for late checkout and left all of our bags in 1 room and then we all met back there later to go get our things and go to the airport so then we didnt have to worry about our luggage and it only cost us like 5.00 if that per couple.

Good idea!

Archived