Cozumel Golf

hogwildcruzers

If this is the course you are talking about you will have a real adventure. Jack Nicklaus designed the course. We were met at the first tee by a ranger who warned us not to look for lost balls...to the left of the first tee box were two crocodiles sleeping in the sun. My DH and I played with a father and son team. We lost 32 balls between the four of us. My DH was the only one who could finish all 18 holes because he was the only one with a ball left in his bag. My DH and a friend are playing the course again in January. My DH and I have played hundreds of courses but we will always remember this one. I hated St Andrews(goat track) but had fun in Cozumel. Bring lots of old golf balls and have a wonderful time.

If this is the course you are talking about you will have a real adventure. Jack Nicklaus designed the course. We were met at the first tee by a ranger who warned us not to look for lost balls...to the left of the first tee box were two crocodiles sleeping in the sun. My DH and I played with a father and son team. We lost 32 balls between the four of us. My DH was the only one who could finish all 18 holes because he was the only one with a ball left in his bag. My DH and a friend are playing the course again in January. My DH and I have played hundreds of courses but we will always remember this one. I hated St Andrews(goat track) but had fun in Cozumel. Bring lots of old golf balls and have a wonderful time.

Thanks.......32 balls lost, I will bring plenty of those and a camera for sure, sounds like fun!

Archived