Marseille Tour Guide- Catherine

I would like to recommend Catherine D'antuono as a tour guide for the Marseille area. Catherine came up with different itineraries to choose from for my family of five. We also ended up mixing some of the itineraries to fit our needs and she was also open to any suggestions. We started the day in l'lsle sur la Sorgue where there was the Sunday market. She met us at our ship early and we managed to beat the crowd. This made it so much more enjoyable at the market. It was a special day because we had the opportunity to see so much without feeling rushed. As the day went along we told her last minute things we wanted to do and she was happy to accomodate us. We had lunch at a place that was delicious and beautiful. Catherine was careful to let us know the prices for museums and churches before going in to make sure we were comfortable spending the money. Things can add up quicky when it is for a family of five. At the end of the day she gave me a beautiful bottle of wine from the area because it was Mother's Day in France. I had no idea. It was really a special day for the entire family.She can be reached at tour.designer@provence-travel.com if anyone is interested.

Archived