what day to book for 150 CP?

Tin

right now the entertaiment is not up for booking yet, however the dinning is. I am wondering what day of the week will be best to book the 150 CP? this will be our first Allure cruise along with my parent which is the first time cruiser ever. I think we want to keep the formal nights in the MDR just so we can enjoy dinning with other people. I dont think we will do the 1st night after the busy day. So I am left with day 3,4,6,7. which would be the best day to book?

sorry I got the date wrong, I am sailing the Eastern. I am trying to compare the compass and see what I dont like, but I only found one so far. Anyone got a link to any Eastern menu?

FYI there is an A and B menu. First one is night 1,2,3,4 I believe and B was 5,6,7. I have been few times on both ships. I always forget which day is the switch day. You can usually have someone who has gone recently tell you which menus are being served. I haven't been since nov of last year and I know the menus have changed since.

• 2 weeks later...

BLT salad:honey-mustard pancetta, little gem lettuce, baby heirloom tomatoes, soft boiled quail egg, Rob Roy vinaigrette

Smoked Onion Consomme: with Ayinger Celebrator Doppelback, gruyere, mousse stuffed cracker, chive oil, caramelized onion marmalade

Corn-Nut Crusted Halibut: "ranch" hollandaise, multi-colored carrots, chile spiked red cabbage slaw, celery branch, sorrel pommes pont-neuf

Cacio E Pepe Rigatoni: green asparagus, fine herb creme fraiche, hen-of-the-woods mushrooms, toasted pine nuts, preserved lemon

Roasted Lamb Loin Dijon: spicy mustard-pea crusted rillettes, chickpea fritters, glazed sugar snap peas, braised radish, lavendar pudding, minted natural jus

OR

Seared Wagyu Strip Loin "Rossini": leek pain perdu, Swank Farms watercress-smoked potato puree, black trumpet duxelle, Madeira jus, duck pate

Root Beer Neapolitan: vanilla bean genoise, root beer panna cotta, chocolate cremeaux, freeze dried neapolitan ice cream, marinated strawberries

These were the two menus served on the July 8th sailing:

Jardin Menu served Sunday-Wednesday

150 Central Park Spring Salad

White Asparagus Veloute

Modern Bouillabaise

Ricotta Gnocchi Puttanesca

“Blue Ribbon” Veal

Seared Wagyu Strip Loin “Rossini”

Arnold Palmer Gateau

Printanier Menu served Thursday-Saturday

“BLT” Salad

Smoked Onion Consomme