Carnival Liberty - June 2012 - Video/Photos/Summary

Jinbon

Wonderful video and pictures. You are very talented!!!

Although we live in the US, the company my husband works for is located in Ottawa. He drives there once or twice a month from NY. :)

Thanks for the comment! / Not much to see in Ottawa though haha NY is much better. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the comment! / Not much to see in Ottawa though haha NY is much better. :rolleyes:

what do you mean not much to see in Ottawa??? lol been there 3 times, always in the summer. I would love to go in the Winter catch a Sens/DETROIT game :D skate on the Rideau Canal .

what do you mean not much to see in Ottawa??? lol been there 3 times, always in the summer. I would love to go in the Winter catch a Sens/DETROIT game :D skate on the Rideau Canal .

Haha, that's about ALL there is to do... (well that's what I do at least... Play/watch hockey all year round) but besides that, nothing much.

• 2 weeks later...
Great pictures and video, which I really enjoyed. Very artistic mix of the black & white photos with the color ones. You have talent. Thank you very much for sharing your cruise with us. ;)

Glad you enjoyed it :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived