email address

You can also try using the two letter code for your ship:

XX_restaurantoperationscoordinator@rccl.com Don't forget the underscore_between those letters and restaurant....Good luck...

My experience has been that when emailing the ROC, in the email address it has to read RestaurantOperationsCoordinator

Im :confused:(so what else is new),but what is the difference?? capital letters?(cuz I email the same way as Ashland)

Im :confused:(so what else is new),but what is the difference?? capital letters?(cuz I email the same way as Ashland)

Because when I get a response back from the ROC that is how their email address is shown.

I believe that when someone asked about the correct address for a Loyalty Ambassador, you posted ??_Loyalty&CruiseSalesManager. :D

You confused??? No comment :p :p
and Im not done yet,Freddie;)

Because when I get a response back from the ROC that is how their email address is shown.

I believe that when someone asked about the correct address for a Loyalty Ambassador, you posted ??_Loyalty&CruiseSalesManager. :D

:confused:

oh you mean,because I used caps then??Wow-whatta memory you have! I was merely asking if that was the only difference between yours and Ashland........I,personally,do not use the caps for the ROC(as you call him/her):) In email addresses,it usually doesn't make a difference.

and Im not done yet,Freddie;)

:confused:

oh you mean,because I used caps then??Wow-whatta memory you have! I was merely asking if that was the only difference between yours and Ashland........I,personally,do not use the caps for the ROC(as you call him/her):) In email addresses,it usually doesn't make a difference.

Yep, thankfully I still have somewhat of a memory.:p I guess my rule of thunb is that I use the email address as it is shown when I get a response back from the person I am emailing.

Yep, thankfully I still have somewhat of a memory.:p I guess my rule of thunb is that I use the email address as it is shown when I get a response back from the person I am emailing.

and that is how I got it too.....maybe each ship ROC puts it differently.

and that is how I got it too.....maybe each ship ROC puts it differently.

Now there's a thought. No consistency amongst the fleet!:D

Thanks Patti. I was trying to find where I had recorded that address. You read my mind. :):)

You're welcome.

My experience has been that when emailing the ROC, in the email address it has to read RestaurantOperationsCoordinator

Patti...have never had a problem with the lack of "caps" when e-mailing the ROC...Most e-mails unless specifically stated aren't usually "cap" sensitive ;):)

Archived