Smoking or Not Allowed in US Airports?

KruznKel

I forget which airports are which when it comes to smoking areas.....but I have seen one like described above, where it's a glassed-in room. It's absolutely horrible! I'm a smoker, and I could only stay in there long enough for about 4-5 drags, and I had to get out!:eek:

There's another (can't recall if it was Denver or LAX) that had a wonderful area. It was really an 'outside' room, kinda like an atrium. VERY nice, benches, covered with open air, and also had an uncovered area attached. All was so pretty, with plants and plenty of sitting areas. Now THAT is the ideal situation for smokers.:)

Sadly, I change planes in Atlanta in a couple of weeks, and I'm really dreading the hour+ I have coming and going. I can't make heads nor tails of the Atlanta airport layout.:o

Atlanta may not have the smoking rooms in each concourse much longer. I don't know all the details, but the governor of Georgia signed a new state law yesterday banning indoor smoking just in just about every public building. I think the law goes into effect July 1.

Guest nhrich
LOL figures they go and put that law into effect this year !!! Oh well as long as I can leave the bldg go back thru security I will not have a problem!

Depending on which terminal you land in and how much time you have, you may have a problem, the way the Atlanta airport is set up.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

Archived