Just booked Allure of the Seas 2013

just wanted to share my joy. We will be on the May 5th sailing - western. We booked for the ship, have been to all the ports. Just love to cruise. Yahoooo. The countdown is part of the excitement

Congrats! Before you know it, you'll be boarding-time flies by quickly!

just wanted to share my joy. We will be on the May 5th sailing - western. We booked for the ship, have been to all the ports. Just love to cruise. Yahoooo. The countdown is part of the excitement

Allure is a great ship, you will love it. And I have to say, I thought the changes to Labadee were really done well and I was pleasantly surprised at the new dock in Falmouth. We did not do anything special there, just got off the ship for the port shopping, but there was way more there than I figured there would be and it was very nice.

We will be on May 12th...can't come soon enough. :D

We were in Labadee before the dock was built. Had to be tendered. There wasn't very much there at that time. One of our traveling mates and I went jet skiing, the wife could not join in because she was just out of a cast for a broken bone in her foot. Looking forward to the new attractions

Archived