Please Help Re Cabana Rental Grand Turk

mousey

We have rented a cabana at the Grand Turk Cruise Port but we don't know how to find out which cabana we have or where we are supposed to check in when we port in Grand/ Turk. Has anyone ever gotten a cabana through Carnival at Grand Turk? I guess I can just wait till I get on board our ship and check with the excursion desk. But I was just wondering if any had done this and what the procedure was. Thanks for any comments.:D

We have rented a cabana at the Grand Turk Cruise Port but we don't know how to find out which cabana we have or where we are supposed to check in when we port in Grand/ Turk. Has anyone ever gotten a cabana through Carnival at Grand Turk? I guess I can just wait till I get on board our ship and check with the excursion desk. But I was just wondering if any had done this and what the procedure was. Thanks for any comments.:D

You should post this on the grand turks boards.. this is the bahamas..

You should post this on the grand turks boards.. this is the bahamas..

Opps, duh, thanks Scubagirrl, I'll do that.:p

Okay, color me stupid, but I don't see a section for Grand Turk...any other suggestions of where to find the info I need or where else to post?

Archived