Discover Atlantis Excursion

braz88

I am looking for some feedback on the Discover Atlantis Excursion offered by Carnival.

If you've gone on it would you recommend it? Will be with my DH, and DS who is 9 and DS who is 4.

I am looking for some feedback on the Discover Atlantis Excursion offered by Carnival.

If you've gone on it would you recommend it? Will be with my DH, and DS who is 9 and DS who is 4.

The tour is generally just a 1 hour guided tour of the DIGS aquarium and the Predators Lagoon. It doesn't get you access to any of the grounds, gardens, walkways, pools, beach or slides.

If you are into aquariums, then go for it. If you have a great aquarium at home, you'll be disappointed.

You can purchase onsite tickets for $40/$30 for kids. Cab is $4pp/

there's plenty of other options, including a pirates museum, ardastra zoo, 3 forts, dolphins, sea lions, etc. Check out www.dolphinencounters.com and www.majestictoursbahamas.com for more options.

Thanks scubagirrl for the information.

Now I am thinking of maybe getting a day pass to the Sheraton.

We do not get into port till 1:00 pm on a Saturday.. do you think we would have a problem getting a day pass since we don't get in till the afternoon?

I know it is hard to say.. but I haven't read any posts from people who have not been able to get one.

Also, would you recommend the jitney or a cab to get there and back to the port?

Thanks scubagirrl for the information.

Now I am thinking of maybe getting a day pass to the Sheraton.

We do not get into port till 1:00 pm on a Saturday.. do you think we would have a problem getting a day pass since we don't get in till the afternoon?

I know it is hard to say.. but I haven't read any posts from people who have not been able to get one.

Also, would you recommend the jitney or a cab to get there and back to the port?

I don't think you'll have a problem getting a day pass this time of year.

The jitney would be an easy ride for you if you don't have strollers, or handicap folks in your group.

Archived