once again, complaining works: the snails are back in 2 weeks!

H82seaUgo

Forget the snails! I just want creme brule on the anytime dessert

Menus!

That and/or Bitter & Blanc.

That would cause me some serious weight gain...I love both of those.

Reminds me of a line from my old favorite MASH. Radar said,"Ooh! I would never eat snails!" To which Hawkeye replied, "Nobody would. That's why they call them escargot."

Margaret

P.S. Bring em on!!!

Reminds me of a line from my old favorite MASH. Radar said,"Ooh! I would never eat snails!" To which Hawkeye replied, "Nobody would. That's why they call them escargot."

Margaret

P.S. Bring em on!!!

funny

I too love escargot and am happy that others who like them will get to enjoy them again....my first attempt at eating them was on a cruise ship and it was love at first bite.

This was on celebrity where at that time, they were available EVERY night.

hey H8...when the Big Kahuna made the announcement, did he happen to bring your name into it, as usual??

OMG one of the many things I loved about Celebrity, escargot every night, yuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm!!! That and the fresh made chocolate Crossiants in the Cova......... yummy!!!

Always thought they were just OK - really all you can taste is something rubbery in garlic and butter sauce.

In my culture, we scarf down a TON of snails (periwinkles) in a black bean sauce - half the fun was sucking them boogery little guys outta the shell!!

For those of you who are escargot fans, I want to say that you should get it in the steak house

It is really awesome...instead of just being presented in the little pools of butter, they are all individually placed in little cups of delicious pastry.

It is SO good.

P1020163-1.jpg

Anyone realize that they are coming back at the exact same time that the steak house price goes up $5 per person?

The thing is, as long as they're coming back it doesn't matter because the steak house was bound to go up in price anyway. How long are prices supposed to remain the same? :confused:

I for one would rather pay the extra $5 at the Steak House, than see something get cut or for quality to suffer.

Why/how did complaining help. The shortage was across all cruise lines.

Im not sure but I would think Snails arnt rabbits they actually reproduce slower :D

Archived