Recent Coral World Sea Lion experiences

njmomof2

We are sailing on Freedom of the Seas next month and hitting St. Thomas and St. Maarten. I thought since we did the dolphins in Cozumel in April, the boys might like the sea lions in St. Thomas.

My issue is the excursions. I see the RC offers one for $119/pp adult and $109/pp kids that includes the sea lions as well as time at Coki Beach.

When I go to the Coral World site directly, the Sea Lion Swim is $124/pp adult and $115/pp kids. Even if I price out the Sea Lion Encounter, it's $

$84 adult/$75 kids and that doesn't include transportation, which if I have read correctly could be $10/pp each way.

So can anyone tell me what type of excursion the RC covers? Is it the "encounter" or the "swim"? I know that booking the dolphin swim privately was so much better, since we did the Royal Swim and it was smaller and more private than the big ones that Royal offered.

Just trying to figure out what I'm looking at here and which option to consider. Anyone with experience would be appreciated.

Archived