Allure MDR Lunch Menus

:)Does anyone have the Allure MDR lunch menus?

Also' date=' what floor on the Allure do they embark on?

Many thanks to all who have responded to this and other questions I've had about the Allure. So excited for my upcoming trip![/quote']

Can't help with the lunch menus, but passengers embarking Allure at Port Everglades enter on deck 5, right onto the Promenade.

The first two thumbnails on this page have Breakfast and Lunch menus from the Mariner of the Seas a little over a year ago.

http://www.cruisegoers.com/mariner/food/menu-and-pictures-day-2/

I think the MDR breakfast and lunch menus are the same on all ships. I really enjoy the Tutti Salad bar at lunch, and you can have this along with anything else on the menu. MDR is open for lunch only on sea days (or is the Allure open always?).

The first two thumbnails on this page have Breakfast and Lunch menus from the Mariner of the Seas a little over a year ago.

I think the MDR breakfast and lunch menus are the same on all ships. I really enjoy the Tutti Salad bar at lunch, and you can have this along with anything else on the menu. MDR is open for lunch only on sea days (or is the Allure open always?).

What a beautiful website you created, I loved the food pictures.

as somebody else posted there is a great salad making section. you go along and tell the Chefs what to add. i'm very comfortable with just the salad. but there are entree selections also. believe i'm right in saying MDR lunch is only on sea days. little help here?

as somebody else posted there is a great salad making section. you go along and tell the Chefs what to add. i'm very comfortable with just the salad. but there are entree selections also. believe i'm right in saying MDR lunch is only on sea days. little help here?

Yes, it's typical on Royal to offer the MDR lunch only on sea days.

Nice job ...

Archived