Cab prices in NOLA

mitsugirly

Can someone tell me what it runs for a cab from the airport to a hotel in the Riverfront/Warehouse District area?

Also, how much from the hotel in either the Riverfront/Warehouse District area to the port a few blocks away?

Also, please let me know if this is per person or per cab. (I've read mixed answers on other threads and they are all very old).

Thanks in advance. :)

Taxis from MSY to downtown is a flat rate of $33 for up to two people. Three people or more and its $14 pp flat rate. Don't forget the tip.

Not sure how much the cab is from your area to the port - my sister-in-law had driven down to NOLA and we caught a ride with her. Can't imagaine it being too much but I really don't know

The rates were from this past May.....

Taxis from MSY to downtown is a flat rate of $33 for up to two people. Three people or more and its $14 pp flat rate. Don't forget the tip.

Not sure how much the cab is from your area to the port - my sister-in-law had driven down to NOLA and we caught a ride with her. Can't imagaine it being too much but I really don't know

The rates were from this past May.....

Do they charge for a 4 year old? Wow, that seems like it's a lot.

For several years now it has been about $33-35 from airport to Canal St/FQ. $7-9 from same area to cruise terminal. Pretty cheap compared to other cities. Cab may or may not ask for extra for a child.

Ok thanks. I don't know why I don't remember paying that much last year, but I'm sure I did. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived