Pacific Princess Port Lecturer?

suzski

Can any recent traveler on the Pacific Princess tell me who the current Port Lecturer is? I believe it might be Joe May who was on the Star with us last Fall.

Additionally, does the Port Lecturer pre-record his shows due to the port intensive schedule? I really enjoyed being able to watch those at my leisure on my previous sailing, along with the "Wake Up" Show every morning, which was done by the CD and the Assistant CD...just wondering if there is something similar on this smaller ship.

Thanks in advance!

Can any recent traveler on the Pacific Princess tell me who the current Port Lecturer is? I believe it might be Joe May who was on the Star with us last Fall.

Additionally, does the Port Lecturer pre-record his shows due to the port intensive schedule? I really enjoyed being able to watch those at my leisure on my previous sailing, along with the "Wake Up" Show every morning, which was done by the CD and the Assistant CD...just wondering if there is something similar on this smaller ship.

Thanks in advance!

Yes Joe May was the Port Lecturer on our June 29-July 11 Pacific Princess Black Sea Cruise.

You will be able to watch his pre recorded talks about each Port in your cabin.

Minette

Archived