Toiletries provided on Summit oceanview rooms

mamakinrocks

Sorry that I keep asking questions! I am trying to lighten the packing load wherever I can. I did research the boards and it appears that there is a good quality (hydro minerale) shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion, provided in the Aquaclass cabins. Are the same provided in the standard oceanview cabins? I assume that I should bring my own hair dryer, as the cruise lines are always weak. Thank you!!

In a standard cabin, you'll have soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, q-tips, cotton balls, and hair caps. The products aren't name brand, but they're better than what you'll get in a low end hotel. There is a hair dryer... DW and DD didn't complain about it, so it must have been strong enough for them.

Hope this helps.

We dont take our own toiletries and use the ship's. As to hair dryers, a number of posters have complained they aren't powerful enough. The ones in Concierge and above are stronger and my wife asked for and got one when she needed it and we were in a standard SR.

Den

Archived