Daily suite life - how will it be different?

CarleenD

Hi Carleen!

The toiletries are nicer...I have seen them sometimes bigger but not always. For example, the Elemis lotion has little bottles but then I have seen them in bigger bottles (twice the size of the little ones) so not sure what you will get. Your room will be made up once and turned down once. Your last question...will you be able to cruise any other way...for me the answer is yes (one of my suite cruises was solo). A little detail for me...I tended to not leave the suite much as I kept thinking since I paid double for it, I was staying in it twice longer than usual, hahaha. Now do not get me wrong, if I could sail solo in a suite all the time, then I would. I choose not to pay that price all the time so I have gone back to balconies...and yes...even insides! My next one is an inside so that should get me out and about more often. Only you will know if you can go back to balconies or not...but I have read some of your posts...and you should be able to...so no worries there!

Have a great cruise!

coka

Thanks coka - that lets me know I don't need to pack quite as much. And from a suite to an inside! WOW! :D Although I guess my solo cabin on the Epic was an inside. Good for you!

hi Coka, Carleen hun Coka can go back to regular cabins but I can't. I travel solo most of the time and love having a butler, if you need more conditioner or lotion or aything he makes it magically appear:). I also told my butler that I like chocalate covered strawberrries and/or cheese plates instead of the regular mid day snacks and voila I had them everyday he even put them in the refrigerator for mr so when I finally got back to my suite they were ok to eat. Once I had a problem with my ipod he helped fix it for me. He also told me the best places to go in ports. I always let him know I keep weird hours sleep late gamble to wee hours etc. I didn't even have to call them after the third day my chicken wings and chip were brought to me at 0300in the morning almost every day. He was worried because I had problems getting to breakfast so he asked me what kind of cereal I liked and then procceeded to make sure I had boxed cereal and milk ready for me everyday. Oh and he always helped me put in a dvd while I had 3am snack lol. I did tip my butler well because I sorta used him alot 10day cruise I gave him 175dollars worth every penny. I saw him in port one day and he gave me a tour of places I would not have thought to see. Have an amazing time hun I know you will. Oh and my concierge was also always amazing

You will spend more time in your room. Mornings are wonderful. If you like coffe the lavazzo machines are great. Great relaxing time with the deck and coffee. And then off to breakfast at Cagneys.

I love coffee in any form, but do the machines make cappuccino?

Yes the machines will make cappuccino. The butler will instruct you. Honestly, the coffee machine is just the BEST!! I enjoyed regular coffee in the morning and then making cappacino in the early evening!! Sitting on the balcony and sipping the coffee--ahh!!

Also, I am a person who went from suite, back to an inside last year, and I had a fabulous time. But I think that being alone, you will jsut have the msot luxurious special time. Also, the cocktail party in the Haven really is a nice party--we met a lot of nice people and had a great time at that party. It also gives you the opportunity to experience a bit of the Haven, which is lovely. (But from that experience I did conclude that I had no desire to ever stay there. But of course that is a personal statement, many or rather most folks absolutely love it. I just don't like that much separation--so a suite is perfect for me.)

Archived