Dolphin excursions in Mexico?

Hollyster2

We are on the West Coast Cruise to Mexico. We are trying to book a dolphin encounter, but the ones through Disney are all booked up. I have found some in Puerto Vallarta, but am wondering if anyone else has found any dolphin excursion companies in Mazatlan or Cabo?:)

I think PV is the only port that does the dolphin excursions. I would check the Mexican Riviera thread and ask someone who's done it who they went through. Of course, it's going to be much more expensive through the ship.

DCL informs me they release a limited # of slots at a time so everyone has a chance to reserve. They will have some onboard for those passengers that did not realize they could book online. They suggest you go to the excursion desk as soon as you get on board to see if you can book a spot. They also told me that people may cancel up to 48 hours before boarding since they do not require any type of deposit when you reserve a spot. Lastly, Disney has booked up all the Dolphin programs with Vallarta Adventures (they are the tour operator) for all Tuesdays they are in PV. I called them and they told me they have nothing. Must go thru Disney. Their site is www.vallarta-adventures.com Good luck! Hope this helps.

Archived