need 4 more ships on a stick

skidee64USPS

• 2 weeks later...

Have you checked E-bay? There are several on there now. Not the ones you are looking for, but that changes all the time. Set a search up to e-mail you when one come on. Works great!!!!;)

I'm going on the paradise in 15 days I can try to get one for you.

Have you checked E-bay? There are several on there now. Not the ones you are looking for, but that changes all the time. Set a search up to e-mail you when one come on. Works great!!!!;)

rsjc;34779389,Thanks, looked on e-bay and like you said not any I need.:( Looking for Jubilee, Imagination, and Paradise. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Skidee, I won 2 Paradise ship on sticks!!!! Yes I will be happy to send you one for postage :). The trip was worth it! Let me know your info is there a way for a private message? That way I you can give me your addy

Skidee, I won 2 Paradise ship on sticks!!!! Yes I will be happy to send you one for postage :). The trip was worth it! Let me know your info is there a way for a private message? That way I you can give me your addy

WOW!! that's great:D I don't know anything about private messages. My address is

skidee

202 Colson Rd.

Plant City, FL 33567

I will pay you by your return address on package, Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Can't PM or inbox on this site,:( I left my address on 8/21 reply to your #9 post on this thread. I will pay postage, plus. I can get your return address from package you send me. Will send you payment by money order. Really appreciate you being willing to part with your extra ship on a stick.:D

• 2 months later...

I didn't even realize that the SoS had the name on them. I had to go look. Sorry I don't have one that you're looking for. If I knew people looked for these things I wouldn't have given up my 2nd one. (They were a SoS short for my winning trivia group so I took a medal as I had already won a ship). The medal does not have the ship name. I wasn't going to try to win a ship this time since I already had one buy may have to since they have the names on them.

Archived