How do Meet & Greets work?

CarleenD

Ive never joined one in 9 cruises, but would like to now. Does someone from your sailing just take the onus to set up one with the ship? What if no one does, or does that just not happen? Is every sailing guaranteed to have one? Where do I sign up, the roll call?

Carleen

Ive never joined one in 9 cruises, but would like to now. Does someone from your sailing just take the onus to set up one with the ship? What if no one does, or does that just not happen? Is every sailing guaranteed to have one? Where do I sign up, the roll call?

Carleen

There is a forum for Roll Calls, On the top of the page where it says Cruise Critic Message Boards, click on that & you will come to a page that has different forums ie: Cruise Lines A-O, ports, roll calls.

Click on the on Norwegian Cruise Line listing under the "Roll Call" forum, then click on your ship name & scroll through looking for the thread for your date.

If you can't find it, try searching for it using the search tool.

Ours was a lot of fun :) Have a great cruise. Nitey-nite

Thanks! I found my roll call, but no one has mentioned a M&G yet...

How far out is your cruise? Could be people are waiting till closer to time. You could also ask if some one is planning on doing this. Or you could just volunteer to do it yourself.

Setting it up is not too time consuming. All you do is keep a list and head count on your roll call. About 2 weeks prior to your cruise send an email to

groupeventyourshipname@ncl.com. Introduce yourself as a cruise critic member, let her/him know you want to to a CC Meet N Greet, and it'll be taken care of. The event coordinator will let you the time and place which you would need to post on the roll call. You could also ask the folks on your roll call if there is any activity they would like to do at the meet and greet.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise:)

Archived