Youth Program V.I.P. Party Pass

Puffinater

Looking for information about the V.I.P. Party Pass. Called and the CSR was not very well versed with the program. The only info she had was the cost was between $75 -$125.

The kids ages 12 and 9. I only see info that indicates up to age 11. For those of you who have used it. Cost? Does it result in a cost savings? Can the 12 year old use it? Overall thoughts on the program? Any and all info is appreciated. Thanks.

We just got off the Infinity and bought the VIP Pass. It is $99 for a 7 night cruise (might be more for a longer cruise but not sure because I believe we paid $99 for a 12 night cruise).

The pass is good for unlimited night-time sitting (10PM- 1AM/), free lunches with the FF crew (12-2 port days) and FF dinners (5-7 PM). They get a little water-repellent drawstring backpack, a collapsible frisbee, a hat, a towel, lanyarn (for your room key) and metal water bottle. The VIP kids get to have a backstage tour on the last sea day.

It depends on how often your child is going to go to the youth program. For us it ended up saving us $8 and we got the freebee gifts and the backstage tour- so it was a good deal.

Archived