Celebrity Youth Program VIP Party Pass ??'s

Puffinater

Looking for information about the V.I.P. Party Pass. Called and the CSR was not very well versed with the program. The only info she had was the cost was between $75 -$125.

The kids ages 12 and 9. I only see info that indicates up to age 11. For those of you who have used it. Cost? Does it result in a cost savings? Can the 12 year old use it? Overall thoughts on the program? Any and all info is appreciated. Thanks.

We just got off Infinity and I believe the VIP was $99 and included a backpack, towel, water bottle and lanyard, frisbee and hat. They get a backstage tour on the last sea day. The cost includes unlimited meals (lunch and dinner with the FF staff) and night time baby sitting. If you were to do lunch and dinner and nighttime babysitting for the usual fee it is $6.00 per hour- essentially an added $42 a day but it unlikely that your child is going to do that every day.

For us it was worth it because my son does love to be at the FF and eat with them. I think he did 4 lunches ($48) and 3 dinners ($36) and two night time babysittings ($24)- so we saved $8 overall on the babysitting and he got the perk of the backstage tour and the gift bag. It does economically work for us.

I used to give them a tip at the end of the cruise anyway because he spent so much time there. Now I buy the VIP package and don't do the extra tip- since I feel like the cruise gets the extra revenue. So for me it is worth it.

I do think that the VIP package is available for the 12-17.

Archived