Help 15 women find a ship for a 4 NT. cruise?

mamax4

There's also the Celebration out of Jacksonville, FL she offers 4 and 5 day cruises. We'll be on her in October. She's an older ship however airfare to Jacksonville is very inexpensive.

My sister-in-law is a teacher and she and several of her teacher friends have done the Sensation the last couple of years and have had a blast. All are married with children and just need a break after the hectic school year.

Our GALS cruise was fantastic on the Imagination. The ship was just out of dry dock and looked like new. It was 5 women - including 2 newbies. They fell in love with cruising and are cruising again with us in Oct. :)

Ha ha ha......that was a good one!

OK, check out the Enchantment of the Seas. It was just lengthened and refurbished and has a lot of things to do on board. I believe it is running 4-night cruises out of New York and Fort Lauderdale, depending on time of year. If I recall correctly the NY destination is Halifax, Nova Scotia and the FTL destinations are Key West (fun!) and Cozumel (more fun!).

BobK/Orlando

SEA PRINCESS MAY 2005 yeah baby!

I would say it depends on where you live. The Fantasy out of Port Canerval is great. I just got off of her Thursday. We met several woman on it that had left there dh's at home and they were having a ball.

Our GALS cruise was fantastic on the Imagination. The ship was just out of dry dock and looked like new. It was 5 women - including 2 newbies. They fell in love with cruising and are cruising again with us in Oct. :)

hey tina b!!! saw you posted and thought I would say hello

I just did the 4 dayer to Ensenada in February with a bunch of girlfriends...WOAHHHH! WE had a BLAST! Of course im in Calif...dont know where you are..but it was cheap...300 bucks room witha window #8050 which was right next to circuit lounge which is where all the fun and partying went down! We had the perfect room and a FABULOUS FUN time partying and dancing the night away....the weather was stormy in feb but we would have hung by the pool had it been nicer...none the less had a wonderful time!

Monarch of the Seas to Ensenada (RC)

Julie :-D

5/2003- Carnival pride to Eastern Caribbean

2/2005-Rc Monarch of the Seas to Ensenada

4/2005-Carnival Glory to Eastern Caribbean

Sorry I haven't responded sooner, got the Flu a couple days ago!

Thanks so much for all of your opinions! There all great ideas. I'm not as familiar with Carnival so I'll have to do some checking.

Hey ChiBearsFan, what are you do'in in California???? You need to be here where I am (Chicago Suburbs), but your user name ROCKS!

The Enchantment is a definant possiblity, although the guy that was willing to put a boat in his pool for us ~ that would certainly be cheaper! Sorry, we're all happily married, FUN, but happily married.

Kelly

Another vote for the Sensation out of NOLA! The Sensation is a fabulous ship and NOLA is, well... NOLA!!!! We had a fabulous group cruise in October, everyone had a wonderful time!!!!!

Just a thought, depends where your coming from, but you could go on the Carnival Triumph's 2 day cruise to nowhere. The have 2 of them back-to-back on June 14th, I don't know if the ship is full or not though. 4 days of ship time, and the rest of the guests will change half way through. nice.

Archived