Allure of The Seas-Mexican Food

We just booked Ritas Fiesta and all the times started at 6:00 pm. There are 2 or 3 Fiestas on our 7 night cruise. It also said that it ends at 8 so if you wanted, you could catch dinner at the MDR after.

There was soooo much food. Chips, salsa, pico de gallo, followed by a platter of different appetizers such as small fried shrimp, quesadillas and flautas(rolled up)? Dinner was chicken and steak fajitas. Pinto beans sour cream and guacamole also included.The dessert was yummy...flan topped with fruit, banana & something rolled up with it and my favorite was churros with a chocolate dipping sauce. The margaritas were weak and you were limited to strawberry, on the rocks or frozen. I took my shot of tequila and added it to my 2 margaritas. You will be stuffed. We did hve a lot of fun. You may be seated at a table with others so get there early.

We just booked Ritas Fiesta and all the times started at 6:00 pm. There are 2 or 3 Fiestas on our 7 night cruise. It also said that it ends at 8 so if you wanted, you could catch dinner at the MDR after.

On my two cruises Sunday night is at 6:00 PM and the other two nights are 8:30 PM.

Why would I want to go to MDR after??

You haven't met my husband - he will order an entire dinner at the MDR after consuming Ritas.

On my two cruises Sunday night is at 6:00 PM and the other two nights are 8:30 PM.

(I wrote my first post a little funny) Since the OP had asked if there is a lunch time Fiesta, I was posting that the earliest Fiesta starts at 6 pm. There may be a later Fiesta but no lunch time offered.

It sounds super good! We mainly snagged it because of the drinks! Its cheaper than buying three (or six) drinks AND we get food!!

You haven't met my husband - he will order an entire dinner at the MDR after consuming Ritas.

I can eat too, but he sounds like he has a bottomless pit. I love it! You will have fun there. They play music, have group dancing, individual dancing and will ask for people to ride the pinata around the restaurant:D...one person per table.

My husband and I LOVE mexican food and were disappointed by Rita's. We went one evening before the water show. We ordered some chips and salsa and tried to order queso and our waitress looked at us like we were crazy. The salsa was not great and we had a margarita that wasn't great either. Overall is was a disappointment. Maybe you will have a better experience!

Archived