How good is the snorkeling in Belize?

MamaMicki

Hello all,

I am having a problem deciding if we should go cave tubing or snorkel. We have snorkeled a lot in the Western Caribbean, but we have never been to Belize before. Is it really great snorkeling ? If it is just average then I think we will do the cave tubing. Let me know what you think. Thanks for your time. Take Care!!

Hello all,

I am having a problem deciding if we should go cave tubing or snorkel. We have snorkeled a lot in the Western Caribbean, but we have never been to Belize before. Is it really great snorkeling ? If it is just average then I think we will do the cave tubing. Let me know what you think. Thanks for your time. Take Care!!

Hola Amiga,

If you have never been cave tubing, you really need to go. Even though the snorkeling is fantastic in Belize, where else can you tub through a cave? We went with Wet & Wild last January and although I wanted to snorkel, I am glad that we hit the caves. I can snorkel in Coz, Calica, Grand Cayman or Costa Maya. Of course this is only my personal opinion so don't pay any attention to me. My wife doesn't either.:D

Have a great trip and eat a shrimp for me.

Clackey

We just returned from RCCL Explorer and use http://www.Belizerays.com for a snorkel and beach thing... it was awesome we went to the barrier reef and they run a topnotch tour.... The snorkeling is the best I have done in 2 trips to western. They then take you to a beautiful deserted island paradise.... so nice I highly reccommend them.

Granduer 1999

Victory 2001

Triumph 2003

Explorer 2005

Hello all,

EXCELLENT!:D

Archived