Catamaran Tour ?

Just got back Sunday from a NCL Bermuda cruise.

We did a catamaran swim and snorkle excursion and it was so much fun.

Taking 2 of my daughters back to Bermuda on Explorer Aug 11th. I would like to do the same one with RC.

The one from NCL was Rising Sun. I asked them if they also do excursions for RC and they said yes.

Has anyone on RC/Bermuda done this excursion with Rising Sun catamaran?

Just got back Sunday from a NCL Bermuda cruise.

We did a catamaran swim and snorkle excursion and it was so much fun.

Taking 2 of my daughters back to Bermuda on Explorer Aug 11th. I would like to do the same one with RC.

The one from NCL was Rising Sun. I asked them if they also do excursions for RC and they said yes.

Has anyone on RC/Bermuda done this excursion with Rising Sun catamaran?

I am pretty sure the Rising Sun is run by Fantasea...There booths are located right near the dock. Check out this website. There really is no need to book thru the ship as the ships prices are higher. You can book these trips on your own.

http://www.fantasea.bm/

We have not done Rising Sun but we do love www.jessiejames.bm for our snorkeling trips. Whatever you choose....enjoy! :D

I'm almost positive that the catamaran we were on last month was the Rising Sun. We cruised the Explorer and I believe the excursion was called the Ultimate Catamaran Sail & Snorkel. Great time! The captain was a 30 something with longish blonde hair.

yes, sounds right. The 20-something guy that talked the whole time had a nickname like squid or something. It was a good time and very fun. They gave unlimited rum swizzles and made fun of the catamaran next to us who only gave out cookies LOL

I'm interested in this excursion also. Is it Ultimate Catamaran "SWIM" sail and snorkel??? If so, I just wondered how good the snorkeling portion of it was??? interesting fish to see, good reef???

I have contacted several tour operators NOT thru RCI and to be honest their prices are really not far off from what the cruise ship charges. In fact, they're the same once you include various booking fees and such that they charge, so I would just book through cruise ship if they have something you want.

I'm interested in this excursion also. Is it Ultimate Catamaran "SWIM" sail and snorkel??? If so, I just wondered how good the snorkeling portion of it was??? interesting fish to see, good reef???

I have contacted several tour operators NOT thru RCI and to be honest their prices are really not far off from what the cruise ship charges. In fact, they're the same once you include various booking fees and such that they charge, so I would just book through cruise ship if they have something you want.

Yes, that's the one. I can't really comment much on the snorkeling portion since I'm not a big fan of snorkeling. We chose to only stay in the water for about 30 minutes. My daughter said she saw some fish and I heard a few people on the excursion say it was pretty good. We took the earlier time excursion so we were the first boat at the spot but two more boats came when we were getting ready to leave.

Archived