Chef's Table - Imagination 4 Day intinerary?

Avril

I'm thinking of making a reservation for the Chef's Table on the 2nd half of the B2B my boyfriend and I are taking next December on the Imagination. :D Does anyone know what night of the 4 Day itinerary they hold the tour/dinner? I really don't want to miss Formal (Elegant) Night in the MDR, love the lobster and prime rib!!!! :D :D

Thanks!!!! :D

I guess I posted this a little early, haha. The next group of passengers from the Imagination wont be getting off until tomorrow!! Hopefully, some of them will be CC members and they will come back on here and (hopefully) be able to answer my question!! :D

Sent from my iPad

I just had a look at our Fun Times from January...it's mentioned in the Fun Times on Wednesday, but no date or time is given just contact info to sign up. I'm pretty sure I remember it being set up in the library on Thursday, though, which would make more sense since the ship is in Cozumel until late on Wednesday. We were waiting to get into the MDR and saw the table and everything in there. Hopefully someone on more recently can confirm.

Thanks!! :D I hope yo're right and I also hope someone does confirm. I really wanna try it :D but I also really don't wanna miss Formal/Elegant Night in the MDR!!!! :eek: :(

Thanks!! :D I hope yo're right and I also hope someone does confirm. I really wanna try it :D but I also really don't wanna miss Formal/Elegant Night in the MDR!!!! :eek: :(

Elegant Night is the Tuesday, after Key West. Definitely not Chef's Table night, that much I know for sure!

Elegant Night is the Tuesday, after Key West. Definitely not Chef's Table night, that much I know for sure!

Perfect, thanks a lot!! :D

Chef's Table is held on your sea day - after Cozumel. Have fun! (or should I say have yum?!)

Really? It's on the last night of the cruise? Ok, cool. Thanks!!!! :D

We did CT twice on Imagination-never on first or last day nor elegant night, so no worries and it is a ball!!

So was it on the day (or should I say night) that you were in Cozumel? Kinda odd since the ship doesn't sail until 10pm. :confused:

Archived