Kenny Smiles

esther e

We so enjoyed him on Radisson. We knew enough to not sit anywhere near the stage, though. I wonder whatever happened to him. Will he be on Oceania or Regent again? There were a select few who didn't appreciate his humor, but my sides hurt and my eyes watered continually when he was on stage.

We were with him last September on Seabourn Sojourn between Rejkavik and Quebec City. My wife and I so enjoyed him, we waited to be last in line to say hello at the end of his show, and, we asked if he'd join us for dinner one night. He accepted on condition that it not be in the dining room. So, we hid with him in the Colonade for three fun-filled hours the next night, what a "hoot":)!

Try it if you get the opportunity.

When he referred to his ex-wife as "the defendant," I thought the whole audience would fall over, laughing. He was quite an entertainer, and I'm glad he's still around. You know how he used to pick on someone in the front row...well, towards the end we found out it was never spontaneous. The "victim" was well aware what was going to happen.

We so enjoyed him on Radisson. We knew enough to not sit anywhere near the stage, though. I wonder whatever happened to him. Will he be on Oceania or Regent again? There were a select few who didn't appreciate his humor, but my sides hurt and my eyes watered continually when he was on stage.

Sorry Esther he will not be back..

Jancruz1

When he referred to his ex-wife as "the defendant," I thought the whole audience would fall over, laughing. He was quite an entertainer, and I'm glad he's still around. You know how he used to pick on someone in the front row...well, towards the end we found out it was never spontaneous. The "victim" was well aware what was going to happen.

Think he referred to his ex as "the plaintiff". Wish Oceania and Regent would book him again. We loved him.

Archived