~ Welcome Aboard & Come Join Us ~ CC 1st Official Family Group Cruise!! ~4/15/06~

Chucksta63

WELCOME!!!!!

Hello All !!!!! I know you have seen me posting around a lot, but we have made it Official!!!!!! Here is the link to the "First Official Cruise Critic's Family Group Cruise"!!!!!!

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=77

Let Me introduce myself: My name is Chuck and I will be acting as your group leader...Welcome ALL ,,To the 1st Official CC Group Cruise!!!!!!!!

This Cruise is on the Carnival Triumph for April 15th 2006 to the Western Caribbean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Stop in and Say Hi, share your experences, ask questions, join the group!!! Come Join Us for a Great Family Cruise and make Some Memory's!!!!!! By Joining Us you will be entitled to some Great Amenities like 15% off all Cruise Critic Logowear!!!!!!!!! E-mail me for the Code!!!!!!!!! Also $100.00 Per Cabin!!!!! If you are having to book 2 cabins that is $200.00 total!!!!!!!!! This is a Great Bonus*****!!!!!!!

Don't be Shy,,, Are you New to the Boards??? Go ahead and ask your question this is what I am here for!!!! Stop In Often !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See You On Board !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Check out these prices!!!!!!

Priceing:

Inside (Cat 4A): $ 715 pp

Oceanview (Cat 6A): $ 839 pp

Balcony (Cat 8A): $ 965 pp

Mini-Suite (Cat 11): $ 1449 pp

Penthouse Suite (Cat 12): $ 1969 pp

Rates are based on double occupancy and include port charges and gov’t fees.

Single (Cat 1A): $ 1009 pp

3rd and 4th rates are subject to change….currently they are as follows:

Inside (Cat 4A): $ 585 pp

Oceanview (Cat 6A): $ 609 pp

Balconies and Suites (Cat 8A, 11 and 12): $ 635 pp

Amenities:

$ 100 p/cabin on-board credit

Cruise Critic Lanyards (1 per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets (1 per stateroom)

15% discount on all other Cruise Critic merchandise

Initial Deposit due by 5/20/05: $ 25 pp for double occupancy non-suite guarantees; $ 250 pp for all cabin assignments including single, triple, quads or suites. The full deposit will be do by 10/14/2005 and the final payment will be due on or before 12/30/05 (Happy New Year!!!!)

To book this cruise contact Kevin at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just checked Carnival's Prices there on the move!

Carnival Cat. 8A = $1049....................Our cat.8A is $965 + port fees and Taxes!

Carnival cat. 6A = $899.......................Our cat. 6A is $839 + Port Fees and Taxes!

Carnival Cat. 4A is $799.......................Our Cat. 4A is $715 + Port fees and Taxes!

We also give you a $100 Cabin Credit Carnival does not.. So Come book with us and have a great Vacation!!!

Camp Carnival (Toddlers 2-4)

Our youngest cruisers must be signed in at all times while attending Camp Carnival. Our experienced youth staff will give them top-notch care and supervision. However, parents will be given beepers so that if the need should arise, they can be contacted immediately.

tlgrec_camp_carn_act1.jpg

Camp Carnival's age-appropriate activities are sure to delight all toddlers. From finger painting to cartoon time, arts and crafts to puppet shows, your little ones are sure to have a blast! We even provide babysitting services in the evenings, so Mom and Dad can get in some "quiet time," too.

Toddlers do not have to be potty-trained in order to be part of Camp Carnival; parents simply need to provide the youth staff with diapers and toiletries for their child.

Children also get their very own menus, featuring all their favorite foods. Hot dogs, chicken nuggets, pizza, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are all available on a Carnival cruise, so even our pint-size guests can feel pampered on their "Fun Ship" family vacation.

We are always looking for ways to make our guests' cruises more enjoyable, and now we've eliminated the need to bring a stroller by providing stroller rentals fleetwide, for a nominal fee.

Other activities for toddlers include:

• sing-a-longs
  • Play dough sculptures
  • picture bing
  • story time
  • talent shows
  • puppet shows
  • memory games
  • face painting
  • and more...

• 3 weeks later...

Carnival's Prices have gone up again!!!

Interior is now $829pp + Taxes and port Fees!:eek:

Ocean View is now $929pp + Taxes and Port Fees!:eek:

Balcony is Starting at $1129 + Taxes and Port Fees!:eek:

Our Prices are way beating this but I would get it now before Carnival takes our cabins that we have reserved then your out of luck! Carnival will at some point pull our Cabins that we have not booked! Jump Now!!!

These our, our Prices!!!

Priceing:

Inside (Cat 4A): $ 715 pp

Oceanview (Cat 6A): $ 839 pp

Balcony (Cat 8A): $ 965 pp

Mini-Suite (Cat 11): $ 1449 pp

Penthouse Suite (Cat 12): $ 1969 pp

Rates are based on double occupancy and include port charges and gov’t fees.

Single (Cat 1A): $ 1009 pp

3rd and 4th rates are subject to change….currently they are as follows:

Inside (Cat 4A): $ 585 pp

Oceanview (Cat 6A): $ 609 pp

Balconies and Suites (Cat 8A, 11 and 12): $ 635 pp

Amenities:

$ 100 p/cabin on-board credit

Cruise Critic Lanyards (1 per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets (1 per stateroom)

15% discount on all other Cruise Critic merchandise

$ 250 pp deposit for all cabin assignments including single, triple, quads or suites.

To book this cruise contact Kevin at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609

Here is a message from Kevin!

Dear Chuck,

Any one can book within this group for as long as there is space available within the group to sell. Any one who books from here on out is required to pay the full $ 250 pp deposit.

Thanks,

Kevin

CruCon Cruise Outlet

800-493-6609

Archived