Early Saver

rle1982

Ok, so I am super excited that my cruise is getting close enough that the "Early Saver" is no longer available....but as far as price drops, how does that work? I mean since the Early saver is not avail, are my chances for a price drop over? I haven't gotten any yet....we got a really good deal, soI am not trying ot be greedy, but betting even a small OBC would be cool...any information someone more experienced can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Rachel D.

Ok, so I am super excited that my cruise is getting close enough that the "Early Saver" is no longer available....but as far as price drops, how does that work? I mean since the Early saver is not avail, are my chances for a price drop over? I haven't gotten any yet....we got a really good deal, soI am not trying ot be greedy, but betting even a small OBC would be cool...any information someone more experienced can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Rachel D.

Price out your cruise with what promotions are available. With the exception of pack and go if one of the newest price's is lower than the price you paid with early saver submit an early saver form with what price you came up with. Unless you submit the online form of the promotion you found you won't just magically receive an obc. When you price it has to be with the same room type or higher and it be a better deal. If early saver price is still available, and that price has gone down, by all means submit with the early saver form.

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/requestforms/cclearlysaverform.aspx

Yeah, I know you don't jsut automatically get the credit. I know you have to ask for it. Thanks for the other info though. I will keep my eye out but I think we got such a good price that it'll be hard to beat, and I priced it out....there is only one cabin in my category, on the same floor as we are on left...so I am prolly SOL for price drops. Oh well....I am so excited...getting so close...

Yeah, I know you don't jsut automatically get the credit. I know you have to ask for it. Thanks for the other info though. I will keep my eye out but I think we got such a good price that it'll be hard to beat, and I priced it out....there is only one cabin in my category, on the same floor as we are on left...so I am prolly SOL for price drops. Oh well....I am so excited...getting so close...

If the category higher than what you currently have booked is lower, in the past when asked I was given an option of an upgrade to the better room. So if you do price out a room that is a category above your current one and it's lower, still submit the form.

Good luck! Keep pricing daily, never know what will happen. A $ 20 OBC or reduction in what's owed in final payment is still $ 20. :-)

Archived