Carnival Miracle Balcony Cabins

Hi we are planning on booking a cruise on the Miracle and we have read, that there are some cabins with balconies that are listed with an obstructed view, i was wondering if someone could give me more info on this. How much of your view is obstructed?

Category 7A Balconies are partially obstructed. The ones most forward behind the 1st three lifeboats are most obstructed. After that they are not to bad.

The worst view you will have (behind the 1st three lifeboats) is that the lifeboat will be even with the balcony railing. If you are seated, you can't see very well. Standing up, you can see out OK.

The more aft 7A balconies are behind less tall lifeboats. You can see out even if seated. They are a good deal.

Do not confuse these with a cat 5A. They have french doors that open, no balcony and almost a totally obstructed view.

Lou

do a search on here someone jsut had asked this question the other day and they included pics in the response...it appears to me as if you can only look straight of your balcony, the view is obstructed down by a life boat, and you cannot see the front or rear of the ship, i will be in the ship in 3 days ill psot pics when we return.

Thank you for the info, we plan on booking on Sunday and we noticed that some of those cabins have reduced rates because of the view. We just wanted some feedback of anyone that might be familiar with those cabins. Thanks again

Hi Destinydog;

I would really appreciate seeing some pictures, its very kind of you to offer to do that. Last year we sailed on the Glory and had a cabin with a balcony, which we enjoyed very much. I am hearing the Miracle has a lot more cabins with balconies available. Have you cruised with Carnival before, this will be our third cruise. Did you book through Carnival? Were you offered any upgrades?

Archived