No Pappa Bear and No Sonny Liston - any suggestions?

Detroit Donna

Try Henry of EEE Tours. He's often recommended, and if you search him you'll probably find the comments. If Henry isn't available try Bruce Flamon of the realdealusvi.net. I've seen both highly recommended over the years.

Thanks everyone. I've sent EEE Tours an email to see if they have anything to fit our schedule.

We are flying out from St. Thomas to San Juan to visit DH's family for the night before reboarding the ship the next day in San Juan so I need to be sure the tour ends at the beach in case we need to take a taxi from the beach to get to the airport by 3:30.

Thanks everyone. I've sent EEE Tours an email to see if they have anything to fit our schedule.

We are flying out from St. Thomas to San Juan to visit DH's family for the night before reboarding the ship the next day in San Juan so I need to be sure the tour ends at the beach in case we need to take a taxi from the beach to get to the airport by 3:30.

I'm sure you will love Henry. I have his cell phone number if you need it. Have fun.

Donna, you can't go wrong with Henry Christopher with EEE tours. Used him many times andhehas becomelike family to us! www.eeetours.com Tell him Sgt. Jeff said hello!

I also recommend Henry. We have gone with him twice now.Tina

Double Ditto! Henry is the best :D

We've used his services twice; once just a few weeks ago. I stumbled upon Henry's tour company quite by accident two years ago when we were going to be in St Thomas for our first time. I recommend him whenever I can. Lovely, lovely man.

Archived