Price from ATL to SJU dropped on AA...

HopSingh

Hi!

I have been searching and searching for a good price in airfare to San Juan for our cruise in January 2006. Finally got the price of $248.00 + tax per person to fly round trip from Atlanta to San Juan on American Airlines. This requires a layover in Miami of less than 1 hour. The only airline that flys direct from Atlanta to San Juan is Delta, and the cheapest direct flight was a low price of $556.70 per person. UNREAL! With the difference in the price we paid for the airfare, even in comparison to how much Princess wanted ($629.00), we can afford to pay the prices of the hotels beachfront in the San Juan area! WOW! I'm excited about saving money.... more money I can spend on the cruise ship!

I got a similar deal today on American Airlines. My fare was $225.00 per person + junk fees.

We do have a slightly longer layover in Miami over 2 hours. We will make the most of the time though.

We can't wait until November. Are you all going to spend some time in San Juan before your cruise?

Rob

Yes, we will all meet up in San Juan the day before the cruise. We haven't booked our hotels yet, but would prefer something on the beach. Both sisters - in - laws would prefer to stay at the Ritz Carlton, but we don't want to pay that much for a room for less than 24 hours in a place! I have been looking into staying at the Caribe Hilton.:)

Archived