NCL Online Check In.....

wasiii

.....I filled out my information for this when I first booked. I just happened to go in to look at my e-docs and it said I was only 50% done with check in. It seems that information I previously entered was now missing.

Any idea what happened? Is this normal for NCL?

wasiii

.....I filled out my information for this when I first booked. I just happened to go in to look at my e-docs and it said I was only 50% done with check in. It seems that information I previously entered was now missing.

wasiii

Did you make your final payment? I believe and I could be wrong, that the NCL system will allow you to go in for on-line check in but will not complete it to 100% until after final payment is recieved. I could be wrong, but also e-docs need to wait for printing until Final pay has been made.

If you did make a final payment then I woulkd call NCL direct and ask whats up with that:D

Kev

Did you make your final payment? I believe and I could be wrong, that the NCL system will allow you to go in for on-line check in but will not complete it to 100% until after final payment is recieved. I could be wrong, but also e-docs need to wait for printing until Final pay has been made.

If you did make a final payment then I woulkd call NCL direct and ask whats up with that:D

Kev

.....I booked so late that final payment was due immediately.

I already re-entered the missing information, it was no big deal. I was just wondering if anyone else had an issue like this.

wasiii

.....I booked so late that final payment was due immediately.

I already re-entered the missing information, it was no big deal. I was just wondering if anyone else had an issue like this.

wasiii

I have. Several times. It's annoying, but easily fixed. I had to go into one reservation three times before the "100% complete" finally held!

wasiii

It has happened to me..on previously booked cruises AND current one...a glitch in their system...for sure.:mad:..I think I will wait and see if it corrects itself...

.....I filled out my information for this when I first booked. I just happened to go in to look at my e-docs and it said I was only 50% done with check in. It seems that information I previously entered was now missing. Any idea what happened? Is this normal for NCL?wasiii

Same thing happened to me, and I'm beyond final payment. My DW information was at 100% and I was at 50% even though we have sailed before. My country of birth, address state and country was missing forcing the 50%...

To add I had already printed my E-Docs I was looking to see if OBC had been credited when I saw it at 50%..

Go figure...

Will now watch it for the next 53 days until the cruise.

Yes, this just happened to me for a Nov cruise. It has also happened in the past. I think it has to do with them updating their Terms and Conditions (or the Cruise Contract), which has to be accepted by each cruiser to be fully checked in. My theory is whenever there's an update, they require everybody to re-check in. Of course, that doesn't explain any missing data that's already been entered. That's definitely a glitch.

Archived