Oasis July 21 review in photos

Well, I'll tell you... that unique perspective really creates fantastic shots (obviously great camera and skill too). These are brochure quality, if you ask me. NICE job! Looking forward to more.

Let me second this kudo. Your pictures are fantastic. Again... VERY NICE PICTURES!!!

----------------------

Sea ya!

Hobiecat01

Ron and Lee

Canton, GA (a NW sub of Atlanta, GA)

Proud Emerald Crown & Anchor Members

CCL: Mardis Gras, Destiny

Princess: Grand, Sea

RCL: Serenade, Navigator, Mariner, Freedom, Liberty, Oasis

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom,

in water there is bacteria." - Ben Franklin

73 Days at sea!

I just wrapped up my first ever cruise, sailing on the Oasis from July 21-28 2012. Everything about the trip was amazing but part of the fun for me was in the photography. I snapped nearly 2,500 photos total and thought I'd share some of the better ones here. Feel free to comment or ask any questions that you might have. I'll continue to update this thread as I get new pics resized and uploaded.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

What time did you get up to take the pictures of the ship?

@love2cruise56 - I was up and out the door no earlier than about 8:30-9am.

@virtopia - sure, no problem.

Thank you so much; I really appreciate you giving me permission to do so.

I actually just downloaded my camera's manual and I'm going to start doing some practice shots with different settings. I know they won't look half as good as yours, but at least I can try!

I'm also aiming to catch at least one sunrise as well, while the ship is nice and quiet.

I have never once commented on a review, but I read TONS of them. I simply could not resist commenting on yours as the pictures are stunning! The best pictures I have ever seen in a review. Thank you so much for taking the time to share!

Some of the best pictures I have seen. I have a Sony alpha a300 . I never want to take the big camera with the lenses, and I always just bring my pocket aim and shoot standby. You have given me inspiration to pack the big one on my up coming cruise. I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful pictures.

209.jpg

Is that one of the tenders the Oasis of the Seas uses or is that the ferry that takes you to the mainland from Cozumel?

Oh...it's the Carnival Paradise. It looks so small when you are shooting down on it from the Oasis. Maybe when they retire it, RCCL can buy it and use it to replace one of its lifeboats on the Oasis.

Beautiful photos by the way. Keep them coming.

Enjoying your pictures as well. Makes the waiting for our planned trip on the Allure easier. Enjoyed the Oasis and these bring back great memories. Thank you.
i see your count down clock for the allure and jus was wondering if you were going on the september 2 sailing:D

216.jpg

217.jpg

That's all I've got for ship and port photos. I do have several food images if anyone is interested in seeing those. Just let me know...

Yes! I would love to see picture of food! Im sure they are just as amazing as all the other photos you have posted!

Is that one of the tenders the Oasis of the Seas uses or is that the ferry that takes you to the mainland from Cozumel?

Oh...it's the Carnival Paradise. It looks so small when you are shooting down on it from the Oasis. Maybe when they retire it, RCCL can buy it and use it to replace one of its lifeboats on the Oasis.

Beautiful photos by the way. Keep them coming.

So there is a ship with less balconies than Majesty!