Couples Massage on the Oasis?

Has anyone done a Couples Massage on the Oasis? BF and I are thinking of doing it, but we want to hear from those who have gotten it and see if it is worth it.

Price is $269, so not cheap but if worthwhile, we might take the plunge!

We did a couples massage on serenade last year, I think most treatments are the same fleet wide. It was our honeymoon, and our only day at sea was the first day on the cruise...so we went for it! We enjoyed it, but will probably skip next cruise, and put the money towards something else. One tip- tell them ahead of time you're not interested in purchasing any of the extr items and they will to give you the sales pitch. Enjoy!

I know it's not the Oasis but the hubby and I had a couples massage on the Allure last Jan. We had never had one before and thought we would give it a shot. It was OK..but I don't think I would do it again. It was our 25th wedding anniversary so we thought we would splurge. I'm sure others may have an opinion but I wold probably save the money and spend it on something else. :) As iamsunnysasarah had said they massages are pretty consistent with R/C. Have a great cruise.

Ours was a joke......she actually did the karate chop it was so bad. But was a gift. Never heard good things about a cruise ship massage from those that get them regurly.

This is what I was afraid of. We have an excellent spa here where we live, and the massages are out of this world. I was worried that the cruise ship wasn't going to be as good (or any better) than the spa we go to locally. Looks like we'll be skipping this on the cruise, and just get it back home!

Archived