More Questions Wonder 3 day

k9hndler

1. What is provided for "Pirate Night" and must we bring costume stuff from home?

2. Which restaurant should we skip in order to do Palo's on a 3 night cruise?

3. Is there any way to find out our dinner rotation before the cruise?

4, Which club offers late night disco dancing for a couple of 30 some things (Hip Hop, top forty etc)

5. What is the best bet for Breakfast, the Buffett or a sit down meal? Where?

6. What the best place to Snorkel in Bahamas?

Thanks in advance for all the help.

There is no need to bring pirate attire from home. on our trip, they provided bandanas, eye patches, etc--just enough to be cute.

Hard to say which one to skip--I used to say Parrot Cay, but now I love their menu. Have you checked out the menus on dcltribute.com or castawayclub.com. I definitely would go to Animators, even though it isn't my favorite menu, just to see the lights.

I don;t know of any way to determine the rotation prior to check-in.

The main bar area is deck 3 forward--there are several bar areas there--I can't remember the name of the bar with the DJ--not Diversions, not Cadillac--they will have 70s and 80s nights. If you check out the navigators on the sites mentioned above, you'll see what options are available.

Breakfast--there will always be a buffet in Beach Blanket/Topsiders which is on Deck 9 aft. It is fairly standard buffet food--eggs, bacon, fruit, bagels. Sometimes they offer Krispy Kreme doughnuts. There is usually an omelet station around the corner from the buffet serving areas. Go here if you want to eat outside on tables on deck--there is some indoor seating, but it is usually at larger tables and can be crowded and loud. Tritons and Parrot Cay are open for breakfast-PC is open later. Here you order off the menu--eggs, pancakes, waffles, etc. I also love to hang the tag out on my door, and get room service--bagels, cereal, juice, etc.

Can't help with the snorkeling--Have a great trip.

Good answers already, I'll try and add a little more. :)

Palo - honestly, it's better than ANY of the regular restaurants. Go on whatever night you can get in and that makes the most sense for you with your itinerary. You won't know your dining rotation in advance of getting on the ship but you CAN make advance Palo reservations now once you are paid in full and within the time limites...so just pick a night and make a reservation.

As stated above, no way to get your dinner rotation in advance.

All the disco dancing will be in Wavebands, Deck 3 Forward.

For breakfast, I'm a room service person, so not much help there. The buffet is fine, never done the dining room breakfast. Your Daily Navigator will tell you your breakfast options each day.

For snorkeling in Nassau, I've heard good things about the Blue Lagoon, but have not done that excursion.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

When we sailed last November on the Wonder 3 night, Parrot Cay was not open for breakfast. We went to Triton's for breakfast the first 2 mmornings and Parrot Cay the last morning (you have to go to the place of your last dining rotation for breakfast the last morning if you want to eat in a dining room). The Beach Blanket selections seemed VERY limited, IMO, as were the choices from room service.

Room service selections for lunch/snacks was very nice so you might want to try room service later in the day.

As to the dining rotation we found it inconvenient that you don't know it until you board. One option would be to go to Palo's on the night you have Parrot Cay. You can eat at Parrot Cay when you board, if you board early enough, so you would at least see the restaurant. You may not want to go to Palo's the evening of the Pirate Party.

i would do it on animators palete night we were not wild about the food choices and the color change was just not that WOW!! we were expecting.... Parrot Cay has a great after dinner limbo and dance and the kids loved teh bright tropical colors... we had the best breakfasts from tritons (actually my kids just went and got chicken fingers from the pool for bereakfast but heck its a cruise!!! if you like a lot of selections and choices and cereals/yougurts fruits do the buffet but if you like nice sit down breakfast do tritons...our kids were provided with pirate attire.. make sure they go to the kids club and are there for the progarm practice on the last day and then for the program when my kids were on they got a free t shirt ..

we did not do the beach we did snorkeling and it was great and the prite museaumm in nassua and did the beach at castaway...

enjoy!!!

they can eat at the kids club..... or the snack bar or room service.....just make sure you look at the schedule for teh kids club befor eyou make your ressies they do not close often but there are a few times they are closed so just kkep that in mind when you book my kids could not wait to be at the kids club but we had to change our ressies because we have them for 8 o clock and my boys were ready for bed every day by about 8- 830 so we made ours earlier...

Here are a few questions...we are bringing our GD of 4 with us and we want her to have the best of both worlds...us and Disney...lol. The hi-light of the trip will be seeing the characters, as well as involvement in the clubs. Does Triton, Parrot Cay or Topsiders (?) have the characters walking around during the breakfast and lunch times?

Does anyone remember the times for the clubs? We are wanting her to be with us most of the time and will end up skipping Palos but also want her to enjoy herself.

The cruise is really for her, not us. Any and All pointers you can give, I am all ears.

Thank you,

Cindy

Archived