how to book back 2 back on the thomson site

i must be stupid lol or missing something trying to book the celebration for 14 nights last week in june for 2013 and getting nowhere on the thomson site ,will be something simple am doing wrong:D

had a great time on the majesty 2 weeks ago great destinations crew fantastic

i must be stupid lol or missing something trying to book the celebration for 14 nights last week in june for 2013 and getting nowhere on the thomson site ,will be something simple am doing wrong:D

I took a wee while to work this out too :D

You have to select 14 nights plus.

hi neil

tried this yesterday but never gave me any options for ship or flights :eek:works ok on cruise and stay but not for two weeks on ship .

wife is going into thomsons the day but this is bugging me lol:D

You are not stupid. I had the same problem. To get round this firstly select the duration as 7-13 days. Secondly select your options from the other drop-down menus. Thirdly, change the duration from 7-13 days to 14-20 days.

Then search & hopefully you can look at potential bookings.

Len

hi neil

tried this yesterday but never gave me any options for ship or flights :eek:works ok on cruise and stay but not for two weeks on ship .

wife is going into thomsons the day but this is bugging me lol:D

The site is really poor and was the subject of much discussion fairly recently. You shouldn't need persistence to book a cruise. They should be making it as straightforward as possible. I can imagine people just giving up if they are not committed to Thomson. How difficult would it be to have an option that says 14 nights?

The Thomson site worked fine for me.

In cruises search i selected

fly cruise

25 june 2013

duration 14 - 20 days

preferred airport gatwick

it came up with 23 matches

in the filter column I selected celebration

3 matches came up for

17 june

24 june

1 july

worked for glasgow as well

Top Tip......dont book online get the online price take it to your nearest Thomson TA they normally will better it and add some extras never been refused yet...if you dont ask you dont get....:cool:

I had a problem trying to look at the repositioning cruise from harwich on spirit to palma for sept/oct time this year. Is it a cruise from uk or a fly cruise if you do it as a uk cruise it doesnt ask where you want to fly back to from palma. confused dot com.

info queen I had a look at that and if you go right through to near end of booking it says that flights back are not included.

So you would have to arrange your own flights back.

That's odd.

When we booked, flight back was included. You park at your return airport and they bus you from there to Harwich. That was in the brochure.

I would check with a Thomson TA or C*****deals.

Malc.

That's odd.

When we booked, flight back was included. You park at your return airport and they bus you from there to Harwich. That was in the brochure.

I would check with a Thomson TA or C*****deals.

Malc.

Actually now you say that I remember that my cousin is booked on this trip and yes she did say about getting flight then they coach you back to Harwich.

But it's not saying that now on Thomson

Very strange :confused:

I had a problem trying to look at the repositioning cruise from harwich on spirit to palma for sept/oct time this year. Is it a cruise from uk or a fly cruise if you do it as a uk cruise it doesnt ask where you want to fly back to from palma. confused dot com.

Hi infoqueen

It looks as if all passengers are being flown back to Bournemouth and then bussed to Harwich by Leger Coaches. There is also an option to contact Thomson re alternative flights.

Just tried a mock booking and this was the info in yellow box on page where passenger details have to be input.

Top Tip......dont book online get the online price take it to your nearest Thomson TA they normally will better it and add some extras never been refused yet...if you dont ask you dont get....:cool:

Totally Agree, also this way if anything is booked wrongly then it's your TA responsibility to change without cost..Especially if their mistake;)

Originally Posted by deepsix

Top Tip......dont book online get the online price take it to your nearest Thomson TA they normally will better it and add some extras never been refused yet...if you dont ask you dont get....

Totally Agree, also this way if anything is booked wrongly then it's your TA responsibility to change without cost..Especially if their mistake

------------------------------------------------------------

also agree :)

I Always find the best deal online and contact the TA they always match price :cool:

Stevie

Archived