Regatta Waves Question

FlightMedic555

Absolutely not! I'm not trying to be snarky... and I assume you are new to Oceania.

But if Oceania doesn't charge for the specialty restaurants, why would you think they charge extra for smoothies, milk shakes, etc.?

I DO understand your wanting to make sure. Just the same way people want to be sure that bringing liquor on board is okay.

My husband and I were walking down a very hot street one day, shortly before we were due to board the ship, and I said, "I want a smoothie right now." Howard understood what I was saying!

(Yes, on Riviera and Marina there are charges for La Reserve and La Privee for dinners, but not for any other meal choices.)

Try them, you'll like them!

Mura

Absolutely not! I'm not trying to be snarky... and I assume you are new to Oceania.

But if Oceania doesn't charge for the specialty restaurants, why would you think they charge extra for smoothies, milk shakes, etc.?

I DO understand your wanting to make sure. Just the same way people want to be sure that bringing liquor on board is okay.

My husband and I were walking down a very hot street one day, shortly before we were due to board the ship, and I said, "I want a smoothie right now." Howard understood what I was saying!

(Yes, on Riviera and Marina there are charges for La Reserve and La Privee for dinners, but not for any other meal choices.)

Try them, you'll like them!

Mura

I'm looking at doing Alaska with Oceania in 2013 or 2014 .

Kamloops, hmmm?

That does give me an idea of where you come from. I was born and raised in L.A. although I have lived in NYC for many years ... and the Pacific Northwest is just about my favorite area anywhere.

You'll love the smoothies, etc., but I sympathize with you for having to wait so long to try them!

Mura

Back on the original topic now.

Medic555, try not only the ice cream but the smooties. I just discovered them on my last O cruise, and I swore off the ice cream for the rest of the trip. They were heavenly!

Archived