Celebrity Constellation - lights on FV balconies

lynaberdeen

Can anyone advise if there are balcony lights on the FV cabins - I have seen a few people commenting about taking lights with them. We are cruising in September but have a 3 year old with us so will need to have the cabin lights out at the seating end - any advice from those that have travelled in these cabins before?

Thanks

L

We have had FV cabins on all M-class ships--except for Constellation. There is a light on the balcony.

If you are sailing in one of the "corner" FV cabins, make sure you closely supervise your 3 yr old because the balcony railings on the side allow a child to climb up it like a ladder........

We have had FV cabins on all M-class ships--except for Constellation. There is a light on the balcony.

If you are sailing in one of the "corner" FV cabins, make sure you closely supervise your 3 yr old because the balcony railings on the side allow a child to climb up it like a ladder........

Thanks - we thought that and booked one in from the corner!!

L

Your welcome and enjoy your cruise. As far as the balcony light goes, it is just one light and it give you enough illumination to see where you are going at night, but not strong enough that you can do any reading with it.....

If you are interested in seeing photos of these corner FV cabins (for Infinity, Millennium and Summit), click on the links below in my signature area. It will give you a decent idea on what your cabin and balcony will be like. They are terrific cabins for families.

Can anyone advise if there are balcony lights on the FV cabins - I have seen a few people commenting about taking lights with them. We are cruising in September but have a 3 year old with us so will need to have the cabin lights out at the seating end - any advice from those that have travelled in these cabins before?

Thanks

L

As Mahdnc says - only one small light immediately outside veranda door. I don't know how people would take their own lights since there are no outlets outside. I don't think it would be a good idea to run an extension cord out from inside the cabin to the veranda.

I don't know how people would take their own lights since there are no outlets outside. I don't think it would be a good idea to run an extension cord out from inside the cabin to the veranda.

I am hopeful they are referring to small lights on their e-readers even though no one has specifically said this.

There are touch lights available in stores that run on batteries, perhaps this is what some are talking about. if placed on the table and moved away from door your child can sleep with you near by (don't lock the door behind you though, you could be out for awhile).

Archived