Oct. 22, mexico city to tiajuaana to ensendada for celebrity to hawaii

Is Celebrity flying you from Mexico City to TJ then bus to Ensenada?

I am not familiar with that routing although some cruise lines board tour bus in San Diego and travel through TJ on the way to the pier in Ensenada. Not a big fan of TJ but the drive down the coast highway to Ensenada is fairly nice. Not a lot to do along the route.

You may want to try the Celebrity board.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

We live in mexico city. It is so much cheaper and less time and trouble for us to fly directly to tijuana and then travel to ensenada by bus or some other ground method. That is why the thread. Seems no one else is doing this. Celebrity has not been involved with arrangements. We are a party of 3 and 2 of us are citizens of the usa but one is mexican citizen. It would be such a problem for us to first go to the usa, then to san diego, then a hotel, then to the bus, and finally return to mexico through tijuana and finally to ensenada.

Gotcha. TJ is the closest Mexico airport to Ensenada but it is about 70 miles between the two. I have not used TIJ airport myself, only San Diego. Last known shuttle fare from SD to cruise pier in Ensenada was about $230 for two, I think after that the per passenger add on was about $10. Sorry I have nothing specific from TIJ.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

• 5 weeks later...

As the e-mail you received when joining the CC states:

Our famous Roll Calls are for people who are going on a specific cruiser to meet each other before cruising, and discuss all aspects of their cruise. This is *the* place to find others who might want to share a shore excursion or tour in a port of call. Roll Call forums are available for most major cruise lines and ships.

Reading What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find mine? can give additional information.

There were other suggestions in the introductory e-mail on how best to use the CC. It may be worth reading again if you still have it. It may help you discover other areas, such as the Gay & Lesbian forum that might be helpful.

Good luck -

Archived