Ft. Lauderdale beach parking?

Star1

We have hours to wait for our flight out of Ft. Lauderdale . We will get a rental car in Miami and drive into Ft. Lauderdale. We want to have lunch and swim and look at the shops on the beach for 4 or 5 hours. Where do I park? It has been years since I have been to this beach. Any help would be great.

Relax and enjoy

We have hours to wait for our flight out of Ft. Lauderdale . We will get a rental car in Miami and drive into Ft. Lauderdale. We want to have lunch and swim and look at the shops on the beach for 4 or 5 hours. Where do I park? It has been years since I have been to this beach. Any help would be great.

Relax and enjoy

There is a parking garage at Beach Place located right across from the beach. Beach Place has restaurants and some shops, not many though, but Beach Place is centrally located, so this is probably your best bet without having to feed the parking meters in the area too frequently.

The big parking lots are all now on the supermeters that take credit cards and cash. The one on the north side of Las Olas Blvd east of the bridge has the lowest per hour rate and usually has vacant spaces, but it is a little further to walk with all of your beach stuff (2 or more blocks).

There are public restrooms at Beach Place and next to the rec area of South Beach Park.

Archived