Airport to Pan Pacific Hotel in Vancouver

What will be the best way for my family and I to get from the airport to the Pan Pacific hotel? It will be my wife & I and our daughter. She will be in her wheelchair and have her service dog with her. We will also have luggage. Not looking for the cheapest way, but the way with less hastle.

The cheapest way is to take the Canada Line but that involves walking and schlepping your luggage for 3 blocks and having a disabled wife I understand the challenge.

So the best option would be a mini-van cab from the airport. About 17% of the city's cab fleet are mini-van and most of those are equipped to handled wheelchairs. This may entail having to wait an extra few minutes but there should be one in the cab line at YVR. Your cost will run about $35.

A third option is a limo if you daughter can transfer to a car. The walk up rate for a limo is $52 plus 12% tax plus tip.

Thanks for the quick answer. Now for a really dumb question. Will I be able to pay for the cab with American money? Or will I have to either convert some money or pay with a credit card?

Not dumb at all, you can certainly can pay with $US, but keep your bills small as you will likely get your change in $CDN or you can use most credit cards particularly Visa and MasterCard....Discovery not so much....and remember your credit card company is likely going to charge you a foreign transaction fee.

Archived