Storm heading to Gulf

4x4TX

From the looks of things looks like we may have a storm moving towards the gulf this weekend lol...we leave saturday...wonder where carnival would take us if we cant go to mexico on a 5 day?

I am sorry for all your cruises that could be impacted by a tropical system. :confused: However, this may be what we need to add a little, if not more, moisture to the atmosphere to break this drought. Our weather folk here claim a tropical system may be what we need. So I hope you all have good and sunny cruises but I am going to pray for the rain!!:)

I am sorry for all your cruises that could be impacted by a tropical system. :confused: However, this may be what we need to add a little, if not more, moisture to the atmosphere to break this drought. Our weather folk here claim a tropical system may be what we need. So I hope you all have good and sunny cruises but I am going to pray for the rain!!:)

AMEN! We've beeen praying for hurricane season to get going in the Gulf. Last summer was the hottest on record for Oklahoma, and this summer isn't much better. :(

Bring on the hurricanes! :)

AMEN! We've beeen praying for hurricane season to get going in the Gulf. Last summer was the hottest on record for Oklahoma, and this summer isn't much better. :(

I truly hope you are saying this in jest. Hurricanes are not something we look forward to here on the Gulf Coast. When we get hurricanes we have loss of life, property and incomes. I hope you get your cooler temps and rain if you need it, but please don't wish this on us.

You are one sick individual...Wish you could have experienced just one day in the weeks following Katrina.

From the looks of things looks like we may have a storm moving towards the gulf this weekend lol...we leave saturday...wonder where carnival would take us if we cant go to mexico on a 5 day?

They will take you to where ever the storm is not. You might wind up going to the Bahamas or Eastern Caribbean.

Well if the dots are 6 hours apart, Wed/Thu/Fri in MoBay/GC/Coz may not be so bad for me.

And boy do we ever need rain! The NWS says the drought is now only "moderate" again in Central Texas but the ground in my backyard says the cracks are as big as they were last summer...

No one is wishing IKE or Katrina on the gulf coast anymore than gulf coast residents are praying for a continuation of the extreme drought of the last couple years.

Don't we all wish weather would be fair

So let's not worry about anything but our cruises for now.

Come on !!! Calm down they didn't mean anything bad! They are just asking for the rain. If you follow the news our farmers are loosing crops left and right. Which means higher food prices for everyone.

QUIT taking it so literally SHEESH!!

I don't have a dog in this fight :D , but wishing a hurricane along the coast is not nice! Those things can get nasty as I can attest to. Coastal areas also have tornados. I can promise coastal folks do not wish tornados on anyone period as we all know Okla & Kansas along with many other areas of the country experience tornados very often and know the heartache they can cause!

I can't believe you said that. I wouldn't wish a hurricane on any one. :rolleyes: I was away from my home for 3 weeks for hurricane Katrina. Lucily, I had no damage and everyone I know lived through it, but there were some that were not so lucky.

Archived