bathroom on azura

julietu

Just a small question what are the bathrooms lke on a balcony cabin on azura compared to a balcony cabin on oceana. Can find photos of the suite bathrooms but not the standard. Thankyou just intrigued!!!

Having had a balcony cabin on both ships I felt they were smaller bathrooms on Azura.

What Azura has thats better though, is the open wardrobe space instead of actual wardrobes. I think its much better and seems to give more space or the feel of it anyway.

Having had a balcony cabin on both ships I felt they were smaller bathrooms on Azura.

What Azura has thats better though, is the open wardrobe space instead of actual wardrobes. I think its much better and seems to give more space or the feel of it anyway.

Thankyou for this we were on the oceana last year and iv noticed comments about the bathroom being small. On the azura next so just intrigued (not a deciding factor), to know if they were bigger, i like the idea of the open space as then you are not cramming formal wear into a wardrobe.

On Grand class ships P&O 'stole' part of the bathroom to increase the walk in wardrobe by about 50% over similar ships such as Grand Princess. This gives you plenty of wardrobe, but means the bathroom is tight.

Super deluxe cabins have the larger clothes area and a larger bathroom as these have a full size bath.

• 5 years later...
Hi

I found this video of a Superior Deluxe on Azura, maybe it will help a little. We have one of these cabins booked for sept E717.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8BQQ6ArdGs

Chrissy :)

Hi I am staying in this room in October and unsure about the balcony, do you have any pictures from when you stayed please??

Would be a big help. Thank you

As Thejuggler posted the superior deluxe balconies have decent sized bathrooms with shower over bath and bigger cabins. Great for us on the longer cruises but could be a problem if you have mobility issues and need a walk in shower.