Timing of shows on the Gem

Educators2

We have our family cruise this weekend. Trying to plan dinner and show time logistics. There are 11 of us including five grandchildren aged four through nine. When are the shows? Do we have enough time to have dinner in the dining room? Thanks. Susan

I can't speak for sure about the Gem, but I believe most of the ships show times are generally the same.

There are usually two shows per evening. (A repeat performance.) And they usually run around 7pm and 9pm.

Sometimes we eat first and then go to the show, sometimes we go to the earlier show and then go eat.

I'm sure you'll be able to eat and attend the shows with no problem. And that's what's great about Freestyle - YOU get to decide when and where you will eat.

Have a GREAT cruise!

In my experience, they seem to have only one main show on the departure day and then two per night on the other nights. Plan on 1.5 hours for dinner in the main dinning rooms. The show times will be shown in your daily ship's newsletter

Thanks. We've been on the Gem before and if I remember correctly, the shows in January 2012 were at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. In the past they were at 7:30 and 9:30. I don't know if they still have Deal or No Deal but the game was held between the shows. I guess it'll be 5:30 for dinner.

Archived