Do you use your own beach towels on excursions ?

braz88

We always take the lovely Carnival beach towels with us on water-based excursions. No need to weigh down the luggage with towels.

seems like some like to bring lightweight towels that hardly have the capability of capturing evaporation. :rolleyes:

Thanks Everyone for your input..

One question I have.. will the Carnival Towels already be in your stateroom at check in for the number of pax assigned to your room? OR do we need to get them from the Lido deck and leave our folio number ?

Sorry if it is a silly question.. but it's been years since we've cruised Carnival and the last cruise we were on we were on Celebrity and they had the towels in our stateroom for us upon arrival and we were able to keep them.

(I am sure we paid for them w/ our cruise price :) )

Thanks Everyone for your input..

One question I have.. will the Carnival Towels already be in your stateroom at check in for the number of pax assigned to your room? OR do we need to get them from the Lido deck and leave our folio number ?

Sorry if it is a silly question.. but it's been years since we've cruised Carnival and the last cruise we were on we were on Celebrity and they had the towels in our stateroom for us upon arrival and we were able to keep them.

(I am sure we paid for them w/ our cruise price :) )

they should already be in your stateroom.

I never take my own, they take up too much space. I love Carnival's towels anyway, might spring for the $25 and buy a couple to take home instead of t-shirts and stuff this time.

Love, love, love the Carnival beach towels! So much, in fact, that I purchased two of them to leave at the lake for use on our boat. Anyone who is with us gravitates to those two towels, even though we probably have 20+ beach towels there. This time I plan to buy two of the serenity spa beach towels to add to our collection!

Archived