Tampa Hotel Pre-Cruise 1 night stay

jjdjcruisers

I have been researching the boards, but still want to post this question. I have a group of 7 porting out of Tampa in December, we are flying in the day before and need a hotel for 1 night. I have been looking at Chase Suites, but have been reading some discouraging reviews. Anyone have any opinions on Chase Suites, or have another recommendation? Since we will be getting in rather early afternoon the day before our cruise we would probably like to go shopping, dinner, etc. Oh, and I would also like to go to the grocery to pick up a couple of last minute items.

Your recomendations are appreciated! :)

The Westshore area is very close to the TPA airport -- most hotels there will offer free airport shuttles and there are many dining and shopping options nearby.

Besides the Chase Suites, check out these hotels located in the Rocky Point area: Holiday Inn, Tahitian Inn, & Hampton Inn. Good luck! :)

For 7 folks, you may also want to check out the Springhill Suites which is located in the Westshore area of Tampa. It is near the airport, shopping and about 15 min from the port. Most of the hotels in this area are for travelers or corporate so it's a decent area.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/tpash-springhill-suites-tampa-westshore-airport/

:)

Archived