Blue Dots in signatures?

Avril

I keep seeing people here on the NCL board with big blue dots in their signatures, sometimes along with a word or short phrase (for example, I just saw someone with "Supporter" beside it). :confused: I'm just wondering, what does it mean? Is it like Friends of Bill W/Dorothy/etc or is it something else? Just curious!!

Thanks!!!! :D

I keep seeing people here on the NCL board with big blue dots in their signatures, sometimes along with a word or short phrase (for example, I just saw someone with "Supporter" beside it). :confused: I'm just wondering, what does it mean? Is it like Friends of Bill W/Dorothy/etc or is it something else? Just curious!!

On some NCL ships a crew member puts a blue dot on reserved chaises at the pool, noting the time. Then if it is still empty and reserved after a certain amount of time the crew member removes the towel etc used for reserving the chaise. This is to stop those who reserve a chaise at breakfast but don't use it until afternoon.

Thanks, I guess I've got some reading to do!!!! :D

On some NCL ships a crew member puts a blue dot on reserved chaises at the pool, noting the time. Then if it is still empty and reserved after a certain amount of time the crew member removes the towel etc used for reserving the chaise. This is to stop those who reserve a chaise at breakfast but don't use it until afternoon.

Thanks, I get it now!! What a great idea, I wish all cruise lines did this!!!! :D

Smurf supporters, what else could it be?

Like others have said, the blue dots signify that the person agrees with the new policy used by NCL. They put blue dots on lounge chairs that are not occupied but have a towel and/or other items. Many folks go early to the pool & claim lounges for the day, but seldom use them.

If the dot is still there in a specified time, the towel and/or items are removed so someone can actually use the chair.

Judy

Archived