radiance diembark and liquor

Does anyone have any idea what time I can expect to disembark at Sydney at Overseas passenger terminal?. We are in a suite so will have priority disembark, ship is arriving at 6.30AM?.

Also do they have Liquor packages for suite pax. I notice picture of our suite online and it has a bar and full range of glassware so assume one must be able to buy some kind of liquor to fill them ha ha. Any info?.

Does anyone have any idea what time I can expect to disembark at Sydney at Overseas passenger terminal?. We are in a suite so will have priority disembark, ship is arriving at 6.30AM?.

Also do they have Liquor packages for suite pax. I notice picture of our suite online and it has a bar and full range of glassware so assume one must be able to buy some kind of liquor to fill them ha ha. Any info?.

Your debark will depend on your onward priorities, eg need to catch flight or no urgency etc. Express walk off where you carry your own luggage is from 7am-7.30am. Post cruise tours and international flt committments start at 7.10am but the bulk of the debark will be from 8am-9am. Suites will depart from Cascades dining room on deck 5 together with Diamond members etc. Gold members will depart from the Colony Club on Deck 6. Everyone else from the Aurora Theatre.

If you need to get off the ship early just go and talk to JD (your Concierge). JD is a wonderful Concierge. There are no "special packages" for booze in a suite. You do get wine glasses and champagne flutes. Don't forget the Concierge Lounge is open from 5pm to 8.30pm every evening and all your drinks are complimentary, as are canapés. Beresford is the best bar man in the world:D and if he's reading this, then: Hi Beresford, see you soon!:)

Cheers

Di

Archived